Friday, October 29, 2010

Last Minute Yay!

Yay for last minute deals and Yay for Gram and Papa Kevin who took advantage of the last minute deal and flew to Denver for a weekend. I don't think it was too hard to convince them ;) We spent most of Saturday watching soccer games, and listening to Conference. We spent most of Sunday trying to listen to Conference. And on Monday we went to Golden and then got a babysitter so we could treat them to Papadeaux- Yum! It was a short visit but we loved every minute!
Photobucket
We took a Sunday walk around the lake and I thought it would be a great time to get a group picture so I say "can everyone go sit over there". So they all sit down about 10 feet away from each other- I guess next time I'll be a little more specific.
Luckily we ran into some friends on the way back- nobody could get out of this group picture...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Day trip to Golden

1 comment:

AMD said...

Love your hair Stace--hardly recognized you :-) Great to get a picture of entire family!