We love visitors! especially family so we were so excited when Steph said that they would come for a long weekend. We were a little bit worried about the weather but it cleared up the day they started driving. We got one good day of sledding and playing in the snow. Chris and Tyler went to Klondike and Steph, Kate and I had a girls night at home making valentines. The next couple of days were beautiful and we just had fun playing!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Steph & Tyler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
What adorable pictures! I can't get over how 'big' Steph is and how much she looks like your Mom! What a cute lil' family :-)
I am envious of your garden boxes! We are still waiting for approval from the base housing for our garden-ugh.
We love having your family close enough to see and visit. Will you be coming down anytime soon?
I finally updated our blog- check it out when you have a chance:)
Post a Comment