Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Which one is not like the others

Photobucket

One afternoon back in May I was enjoying a relaxing afternoon while the boys were napping and Kate was at school. Or so I thought, when the front door opened and Kate and Chris walked in. I had completely forgotten that it was early release and I had left my phone in the car. So Kate had called Chris from school and he was able to pick her up an hour later (one of my bigger embarrasing mom moments) Kate reminded me a least 10 times a day for the next week that she couldn't believe I had forgotten her at school. Luckily to get her mind off of the fact that I had forgotten her, I told her that I had seen a chicken in the window sill earlier and thought she should go see if she was still in there. She wasn't but our very first egg was!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So for the rest of the week Kate's big news she shared with everyone was that we got our first egg and her mom forgot to pick her up from school.

No comments: