Yes, we had a fabulous 4th of July with Chris' family up in Liberty Utah. And no, I have no pictures because I forgot my camera!!! I'm still mad at myself especially as I go to document our summer. However, although I don't have pictures (I'm hoping Gram or Janelle do???) we do have plenty of fun memories. Liberty, Utah is a cute little farming community that puts on an amazing 4th of July celebration. We started the day with a yummy breakfast at the park, Henry, Lottie and Hazel got in their little wagon and Kate pulled them down "main street" and Chris pushed James and Sam in the wheelbarrow for the Children's parade. We watched some crazy mutton busting, a greased pig chase, the kids all did the chicken run, fish catch and lots of other other fun games. We took a break for naps and then came back for front row seats for the fireworks show which was pretty amazing for a small town.
We had a great week! Thank you Gram and Papa Kevin for having us and putting so much work into Liberty Days
Ah ha! I found an email Vicki sent me with some pictures- I don't know who took them but since they're of my kids I'm hoping they don't mind I post them!




The mutton busting is not one of ours. Chris was trying to convince the kids to try it but I'm glad they didn't! After watching I realized why each participant had to sign a waiver!
We had a great week! Thank you Gram and Papa Kevin for having us and putting so much work into Liberty Days
Ah ha! I found an email Vicki sent me with some pictures- I don't know who took them but since they're of my kids I'm hoping they don't mind I post them!




The mutton busting is not one of ours. Chris was trying to convince the kids to try it but I'm glad they didn't! After watching I realized why each participant had to sign a waiver!
No comments:
Post a Comment