Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fun Surprise

I was so excited and very surprised to get a call from a really good friend from back home saying she was living in Denver for the summer! It was so fun to see her and catch up and meet her cute kids. We took the kids- all 8! to Belleview park that has a fun creek to wade in, a train and a petting zoo.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
It was so fun seeing you Melanie! and I'm so mad that we didn't have one of the kids take a picture of us!

1 comment:

AMD said...

Melanie has 4 kids now?!?! I saw her last at my wedding reception in 2006 and there her first daughter was a few months old and Jacob was a 3 yr old or so. Wow! Where does time go?! Do you have her address? She hasn't answered my emails for awhile (but that is to be expected!), but I would love to send her real mail that I'm sure she'll read. Could you send it to me via email? Thanks Stacy! Love the photos of all 8 of your kids! Wow! :-)