Monday, November 7, 2011

Trouble

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I caught Henry getting into my mascara and of course ran for my camera. The next day he came running to me with mascara all over again with a big smile and wanted me to take pictures again. I learned my lesson. Act mad, then get the camera out.
Photobucket
After four kids you'd think I would keep the sunscreen out of reach...
Henry has had some crazy antics lately. My favorite not so favorite one is when he gets a big blob of toilet paper, dips it in the toilet and then throws it on the bathroom wall. I haven't gotten a picture of that one.

1 comment:

AMD said...

Yay for all of the posts and pictures!!! I could comment on all of them :-) It is great to see what you all are up to and to have such a great photographer behind the lens ;-)