Our kids don't talk till they're two but they run, jump and climb at one. Sam loves to climb onto the table and I guess the flying czech elephant was just too tempting.
Chickenpox??? No, just raspberry jam.
Our independent dresser on a rainy day.
Free zoo day! Chris surprised us and took part of the day off to come with us to Hogel zoo.
Chris and I took a night off- we dropped the kids off at his parents and stayed the night in Salt Lake. This was our view.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
As of late...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Stacy I miss you guys! That picture of Kate tells me that she and Ryan would be good friends! Ryan dresses the same way with tights and dresses. So dang cute...that is if we don't need to go somewhere! We need to get our families together sometime.
Wow, you totally need to sell that last picture to someone important...you could totally make money off that baby! Your kids are so cute, I love that you have an independent dresser, kate's too cute.
Kate cracks me up! And Sam and James are so CUTE. I totally got scared for you when I saw the raspberry jam picture and hadn't read anything yet. Hee!
So when are you coming to Cleveland???? HAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment