Monday, January 31, 2011

blogging woes...

Why is it...

that I can do 5 blog posts in one hour on days that I'm motivated and then can't seem to do anymore for another 3 months. Well, I refuse to let the trend continue even though...

1. My boys have decided to quit taking naps (ok so maybe it was stretching it to expect my 6 year old to keep up with the naps but it is making it hard for his shadow to get any sleep)

2. My motivation may be there but then when I click on our blog and I come to the password page all of a sudden my motivation is again gone and I am too lazy to even open it up. (I don't blame anyone for feeling the same way)

3. January- do I need to say more. I almost have no motivation during this month. Good thing tomorrow's February!

1 comment:

AMD said...

Yay!!! Good luck finding your motivation! I've been looking for mine lately (to write term papers) and have also had trouble finding it. However, today, the first of Feb, has already proven productive! Hope your Feb is grand :-) Always look forward to your posts, no matter when they come!